Work At Body Motion Physical Therapy
Full Time Women’s Health Physical Therapist In Edmonds Washington
We Help Women Through Fertility, Pregnancy, Postpartum And Beyond So They Can Live Active, Confident Healthy Lives Without The Need For Medications Or Surgeries
About The Available Position
Your 40 hours per week will be scheduled between the hours of 7am-7pm Monday-Friday. Our PT’s work 4 days of the week to allow for work life balance.
Salary will be based on experience and will start once you’re independent in your case load. Mentorship training will be required prior to starting your own case load. The length of the mentorship is dependent on years of experience and knowledge base in women’s health.
To foster growth we do a weekly in clinic training as a team to help support individual and group learning. Also you will attend a minimum of 40 hours every two years of Continuing Education. $2,000 Stipend available.
- Doctor of Physical Therapy or Physical Therapy Assistant
- Interest in women’s health
- New grads are welcome to apply
- Positive mindset
- Lifelong learner, eager for mentorship in the field of Pelvic Floor Physical Therapy
- We are looking for a candidate with a state license in physical therapy or someone who is capable of achieving licensure in Washington state.
- Compassionate care
- Able to educate patients
- Comfortable in a social environment
- Salary determined based on experience
- $2000 Continuing Education Stipend
- Health Insurance
- Amazing location with views of the water in a spa like environment
- Parking permit included
- We can also discuss other benefits and incentives with you choosing to join our team
How To Apply
To apply, please send your résumé, along with a cover letter detailing why you think you’d be a great fit to join our team. Bonus if the cover letter can also be in the form of a selfie video introducing yourself and why you want this job. You may also call our office for more information at 425.582.0727 or email firstname.lastname@example.org