"We Help Women Through Fertility, Pregnancy, Birth, Postpartum and Beyond So They Can Live Active, Confident, Healthy Lives Without The Need For Medication Or Surgery"
Have You Found Yourself With Some Free Time?
"The safest way to do self care, even if you are stuck at home and have no equipment."
30 Minute Individualized Care From The Comfort Of Your Own Home
Because now, more than ever, with all the commotion going on around us, it’s important that you treat your
- Back pain and backaches
- Knee pain
- Pain with running
- Uncomfortable intercourse
- Hip pain
- Pelvic floor issues
Stay healthy in your body! With kids at home you have more demand on your mental and physical health, don’t allow your self care to go out the window! With our personalized 30 Minute Virtual Physical Therapy Visits you’ll continue your healing as well as gain strength and peace of mind in these stressful times.
Click The Link Below To Request a Virtual Visit!
Don’t miss a beat in your health during this unprecedented time when health is the most prized asset of all! People are afraid, uncertain and doing their best to stay present with their family and kids; this is challenging for everyone. Even though the world may feel on fire, your knee pain, back pain and incontinence did not magically go away.
The truth is, your pain and issues are probably going to get worse over the next several weeks while you spend more time at home. Motivation to stay on track is slowly decreasing and people are getting into vacation mode. Stress is at an all time high and threatens to wreak havoc on your body.
Do you worry about what your body will feel like at the end of this? Are you waking up with a stiff neck or pain in your back or buttock? Do you feel like every time you go to stand up from the couch it takes 10 steps before you can stand up straight and walk normal? Are you sneezing and peeing your pants?
1. Feel Your Best: When it’s time to leave your home, leave feeling your ultimate best. This is going to give you the confidence to thrive through summer.
2. Save Time: Virtual visits only take a computer, tablet or phone. You don’t have to drive anywhere or buy equipment. You get to meet with the doctor and then start implementing all the tools, exercises, techniques and routines right away. Your transformation is only a click away.
3. Privacy: Maybe you have concerns about walking into a clinic or what other people may think of you. You may worry that someone thinks you are there for pelvic floor problems. Well guess what? Now you don’t have to worry about what anyone thinks. It is simply only you and your doctor. Privacy is our number one concern and you will conduct your visit on a HIPAA safe platform.
4. Accountability: The number one reason people love doing the virtual sessions? Because it holds them accountable to the program they are doing to help transform their bodies; this allows them to be consistent. We all know that transformation takes consistency and we are so excited to be able to hold you accountable in the comfort of your own home. This holds especially true when most folks are succumbing to the vacation mode way of living. But we all know how we feel after vacation…. usually we want or need to hit the gym and clean up our diets afterwards. I challenge you, Why wait?
5. It REALLY WORKS: Most people are skeptical at first and think that it won’t work for them. Maybe they think that they need hands on their bodies to get better. Well guess what, there is so much we can do now that you will get you to your transformation. If there are hiccups and we feel like your next session requires hand on or in clinic treatment. We will absolutely tell you that.